I'm currently watching the end of the movie Role Models.
Yes it was full of tacky dirty jokes (some funny).
But now, as a result of watching this movie...
I want to go to a Medieval Battle where I can be part of a clan/country, dress up in a knightly costume with a fake sword and shield and fight with others.
(Fake fight of course with fake deaths and everything!)
There's even rankings with Kings and Queens. I want to be a knight with an awesome sword, shield and logo lol
But I dont think I'm going to match the die hard medieval enthusiasts who live and breathe history.
(Hello possible theme for a future party???) =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

definitely a party theme. i want to be a knight too (preferably in shining armor)
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of shiny, I can see lots of aluminium foil wrapped around your body lol
ReplyDelete