Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleepless

Fuck.

I think there's something wrong with me. (whats new?)
As of lately I've been trying my best to regulate my sleeping habits because of my uni timetable and because I'm trying to clean up my life of the non ciggies, non drugs and alcohol (kidding on the alcho).

Fewer days = earlier hours = need more sleep.

The past couple of nights I've been sleeping before 12 in hope of being able to wake up at 7 or even 8am. (This is a great achievement in my books seeing as my body's use to an average of 10 or so hours of sleep) One night I stayed awake until 1 - something lying in my bed after jumping in around 11-something and I didnt even eat anything before I slept.

I know I'm deficient in however many categories there are; iron, protein and iron? But I cant really be bothered waiting for 3 friggn hours, surrounded by real sick people to be seen for 10mins, then told to do A and repeat the whole process again.

This self-help thing I've got going hasnt really worked at all. I still feel like shit when I get up early. I'll give it till the end of this semester because I have to and hopefully next semester wont be as bad.

Next step? Healthy eating. pfftz. [ Baby steps - "healthier eating"]

(Unknown word: aka Diet)

Unknown word is not in my vocabulary.

1 comment:

  1. hrms i shouldnt have let you buy that picnic today then.

    ReplyDelete